Friday 7 August 2009

Will I ever get my stamina back

Work was tough today. Yet again I was very glad to be leaving at 4.00. We dithered over whether to call the game off as Robert was away, and decided we would go. Then Richard didnt make it in the end- and I was very glad to come back home . I sometimes wonder if I will ever regain the stamna I used to have. if I will ever be able to work full time again when Edna doesn't need me any more.

Food has gone OK ish. Breakfast was brilliant. lunch was good and dinner OK. But I have ad crisps and biscvuits this evening. Thta was annoyanve over Richard leaving it so late to tell us he couldnt make it.

Edna has a home visit on Tuesday - and I have taken the chance to have a day off. And despite what I sadi in my previosu post about NOT feeling I needed a day off - I am quite glad to have a day off. Didn't even consider just taking the morning and going in afterwards!

I do feel a bit of an old crock at times - and this is one of those times.

I know a lot of my issues are 'head' rather than 'body' Its the unkown factor od what is going to happen to Edna.

I know I will get though it, but tonight I am just tired - and can't think beyond getting some sleep. Normla service will be resumed (I hope) tomorrow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you managed to have a good sleep Sally. I used to work full time whilst I was a single parent of two and I have no idea how I did it as I returned to part time work last year and found it so tiring