Wednesday 19 August 2009

Sometimes chocolate is what you need

At least thats my excuse. But I haven't gone too mad.

Food has gone ok today. I have been eating slowly, I didnt eat all my lunch, I didn't eat all my dinner, I have drunk lots of water. But I couldn't resist the chocolate biscuits tonight. I am in wind down mode for the weekend I guess.

I'm not abandoning the programme or my goals - but I dont feel motivated to do anything more than the bare minimum . I haven't exercised tonight - I just dont have the energy - or the motivation.

I have a LOT on my mind with Edna's imminent discharge from hospital, and I know from experience I get flustered if I try to concentrate on too many issues at once.

I am not going to beat myself up over not doing 30 minutes formal exercise today. I am not going to beat myself up over chocolate biscuits. I am giving my mind and my body what they want at the moment. And that is a bit of down time and relaxation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it sounds like a very emotionally healthy choice