Friday 14 August 2009

Red red wine

Thats what I drank last night. One and half very small glasses - probably not even one unit of alcohol, But this morning I felt dreadful. Part of that could be that I didnt sleep brilliantly again, but I feel the alcohol was part of the reason. So I drank a mug of water and decided today was a god day to try walking outside. 25 minutes - and about 3000 steps - later I got back home feeling much better. I decided to try and top my excercise up to 30 minutes and get a bit ir cardio in as well so I went for a short jog with the Wii fit. I kept the Mii on his toes he had to keep speeding up. I ended up clocking up a dissappointing 3 minutes and a burn rate of 74%. The Island lap normally takes me 11 minutes and ther short run took me 2 so I can't understand why the longer run took me 3. I thought it would be about 5. Maybe I should try the Island lap next time. I dont suppose I got my pulse up very fast at all. I kept catching the Mii up - I guess I am fitter than I thought - and after all fitness IS the mian reason I do the excercise. It seems to be paying off. I just hope it also pays off in wieght loss.

The walk did me a LOT of good. I came back feeling much more alert - and hungry. So I am now eating breakfast - and concentrating on eating slowly.

I am worried about food later on. I will be going to see Edna tonight - and tonight we also go to Andy's for the game so I can see myself rushing aorund a lot and snacking. I guess all I can do is make sure they are healthy snacks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your fitness is obviously improving :) hope you have a good weekend Sally
x