Friday 21 August 2009

Good news and bad news

The good news is I couldn't eat all my dinner. It was just too much. The bad news is I had dessert even though I was full - and I now feel stuffed - and we finished the meal 2 hours ago. But it WAS delicious, and I ate it much slower than I would have done and ate less than I would have done so I dont feel I have totally borken the good habits I am getting into.

I also ate far less on the drive up than I would have done. I didnt eat loads of sweets.

And the restaurant was about half a mile away so I got some exercise as well.

Tomorrow we are going to explore Clitheroe properly so we will be walking again -and of clourse tomorrow night we will be walking a lot as well.

I dont fell I am doing too badly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sally! I saw the word bad news and worried something happened with the holiday LOL I am glad it's just that you had dessert :)

Sally said...

If something had gon wrong with the holiday the title would have ben tragedy lol