Saturday 15 August 2009

2 posts in one

I didnt make an entry last night about food. All in all yetserday went OK. In the end I cooked for us both before I went to see Edna - and I couldnt eat all mine. yet again about a quarter of it ended up on a plate in the frisge. And I had a fruit and cereal bars during the game. A couple of biscuits di get eaten when we got back here though.

The eating slowly bit is getting better.

This morning I have done 19 minutes on the Wii. my useal 2 reps of stpe plus then I did the islnad lap. I did it in 8 minutes and got a burn rate of 294. We rocks. I did a body test too and got a wii fit age of 43. I can't maon about that. No change in weight tho - but did I really excpect anything in 4 days???

The bottom lie is I am eating what I want - and I'm not gainig weight. How many women would love to be in my position? I am aware I am not always hnugry when I eat - mainly when I snack. Once I have mastered the slow eating I will concemtrate on that and then hopefully I will see weight loss.

I havent eaten yet. I dont really feel hungry - and I certainly dont have any particular fancy for food.

I will be going out shopping later and I will be walking. Northfield is about a mile away - and its uphill all the way there. Which of course means its downhill on the way back with the shopping.

Tuning is (as Beyond Chocolate would say) Physical slightly hungry and still a bit breathless; emotion positive ; thought will I manage to eat slowly when we have the take away tonight (part 2 of the birthday celebration)

Sue left a message on my mobile yesterady. She wants to arange dates for my reiki training. That could be a sigificant step i my changing life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tuning in is something I often forget to do....I find it really hard to remember to stop and see how i feel.

The reiki class is very exciting