Wednesday 5 August 2009

A good food day

I really do feel food went well today. I haven't eaten as slowly as i would have liked - but I have slowed my eating down a lot. All my meals were healthy, and I got my 5 portiosn of fruit and veg in as well. I have to admit I have had biscuits this evening tho. - but only when I was hungry.

I feel better in myself than I have felt for several days. I think it is a combination of being disciplined about excercise, and looking forward to things coming up over the weeks ahead. The holiday in Cornwall (November) The weekend in Clitheroe and the ghost hunt (just over 2 weeks away) The Hay on Wye ghost hunt/training night (October) and the psychic training day whihc is this Sunday.

There is a lot going well in life at the moment. I need to remember that.

I haven't forgotten the way I felt this morning - but I am dealing with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when the ghost hunt weekend was - not long now....the break will certainly be great for you too :)