Wednesday 26 August 2009

D day + 2

The second day since Edna's discharge and I am trying to get back into a healthy routine. If ever I need god health it is now!

I made a bad start by oversleeping. I didnt get up until 7.15. But I have used the Wii fit. 10 minutes step plus and 4 minutes boxing.

I havent eaten yet. I am not sure what I am going to eat and I am not sure if I am going to work . I also noticed I came downstairs crabwise for the first time in a LONG time.

I feel lousy. I am stiff, half asleep and I feel FFFFAAAATTTTT. I dont want to talk about yesterdays eating. It was dreadful - snacking and emotional eating ruled. And on my head I have put on half a stone. I know I haven't really - but thats how my body feels - becasue thats what my head feels.

I know its my head I have got to get right. I know its my head making me feel so lousy and tired and hungry, I just can't get my head under control at the moment.

But 14 minutes of exercise is a start.

Am I going to go to work? I know it would help me psychologically (and financially!) to get back into routine and to be involved in something totally unrelated to Edna. I am just not sure how good my concentration will be. But I also know part of the reason I dont want to go to work is I am trying on one level to find a hole to hide in and tell the world to f............ go away.. I have to decide if I need to acknowledge my feelings - or just give myself a kick up the backside.

I will decide after breakfast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like your stuck in a bit of a rut, i hope you feel better soon Sally. Do you think the aches and pains are stress related?