Friday 21 August 2009

HOLIDAY !!!!!!!!

Well it WILL be a holiday once I have popped over to Edna's flat, told the wardens she is coming home, payed her rent, and arranged for delivery of the items from the NHS loans service. If the wardens cant help with that I am stuffed - well THEY are stuffed cos they can't delive it till I am back.

The hotel we are going to has Wifi access so we will be sad and take the laptop with us I have no doubt. So I will be able to carry on blogging.

I did over 30 minutes this morning on the Wiifit. step plus boxing and free step. I had forgotten how tough the boxing is. I must remember that for future morning. I certainly worked up a sweat and got my heart pumping with it.

I did the body test and have a wiifit age of 45. And my weight had dropped a pound so I am back to having to lose 6lbs to reach my goal. And my goal date is next week. I clearly wont maker my goal - but I hope I will at least register some weight loss from my previous goal day weight. I do seem to be stuck at the moment.

I will be interested to see how I manage with food over the weekend. The hotel provides a full english breakfast . I just cant imagine eating that much now. This will be the REAL tets of whether my eating habits are now ingrained.

I have no idea what I will do about exercisae over the weekend - but the ghost hunt will include a lot of walking.

I have spotted a new DS pragramme that includes an activity meter. I plan to buy that. It will be good to have something I can wear all day to help me assess how active I really am.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a fantastic time. we are really excited about coming to England and being able to eat some foods that are not Spanish. Can you let me know when you get back what a full english breakfast is as we have that in our hotel too.

Is the DS program with the one with the pedometer? My health coach?

Looking forward to reading about the ghost hunt

Sally said...

A full english breakfast is cereal or juice followed by a cooked breakfast - usually bacon/sauasge ,egg. mushroom tomato maybe fried bread, then tosst all washed down with tea or coffee.

Anonymous said...

Oh at the moment that makes me want to be sick - but I am sure by the time we get there my sickness will have died down :) enjoy