Saturday 29 August 2009

Reiki Day

Today I am going for my first day Reiki training. This could be either the opening of a whole new option for me or at worst it will still be another step on my psychic journey. I am exited.

Better still barring an emergency - I have a whole Edna free day!! I did some shopping for her yesterday after work - but Steve is going to deliver it for me today.

Everything re food and exercise was OKish yesterday. No horrible disasters - but no major successes.

This morning I am sitting here yet again in discomfort with my back, and still sleepy - but not really hungry. Emotionally I am feeling muted excitement. I cant quite forget all about Edna and wondering if someone will need to reach me on the mobile. And my thought is what will today be like?

The Wiifit can go hang itself today. I am concerned by the niggling back problems even though I havent done any jogging for days. I di NOT need my nack to start giving me major problems.

I know that both my current niggly problems (my back and IBS) are both sensitive to my stress levels. Edna;s crises always have a physical effect on me. Its all about stress managment.

Whatever else today will be, it should be relaxing as meditation is going to play a part. Thats why cancelling today was the last possible option when I was trying to work out my priorities for the weekend.

Today is about finding me and loving me. And you cannot lose weight or get healthy until you DO know and love yourself,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you having a day of you time today. Looking forward to hearing about it