Tuesday 18 August 2009

Walking before you can run

I did try a bit of jogging this morning - but it felt uncomfortable so I stopped. I dont think that is cowardice or laziness. I am not planning on becoming a serious runner. I am trying to get into the habit of taking regular excercise for health reasons. A 30 minute walk every day is a very good habit to have. And I enjoyed being in the frsh air. And maybe when my back is a bit better, or I have lost a significant amount of weight jogging will be a regular part of my lifestyle. Its not impossible

So I didn't stick to last nights slightly grandiose plan - but I did go out and get some excercise, and do at least 3000 steps. Its better than a lot of people do.

I have had 2 glasses of water and a mug of coffee - but no breakfast yet as I dont feel hungry.So I feel I have made a good start today.

I just hope work is better today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your right Sally, so many people don't exercise at all...lol I am one of them at the moment but I will when I get more energy