Thursday 13 August 2009

I am full

Not unpleasantly stuffed full but full. And the good news is - I left half of my dinner. I cooked a spaghetti bolognaise tonight, and I couldn't finish it.

Biood went okish during the day. I didnt eat lunch as slowly as I would have liked - but I had to have lunch earlier than I wanted - and to be hoenst I didnt really fancy what I had taken. But I ended up eating it all of it. But I did eat cake and a couple of chocolates slowly.

I was hungry on the way home - so I ate a couple of ceral bars on the move. Again not as slowly as I would have liked

But dinner was a triumph. I ate slowly - and as I said I couldn;t finish it.

I have had food since then - fresh fruit sald and a couple of biscuits with my coffee - but on the whole I feel pleased. I am not eating as slowly as I need to - but I will stick at it tomorrow and soon I will have a new good habit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you were very aware today

ps: thanks so much for your message to mat :)