Tuesday 11 August 2009

Home visit day

The home visit is quite crucial. Where ever Edna goes from here things will enter a new phase because she will need a more robust care package than she had before if she goes back to Fosters. So this morning I am tense.

I have exercised. 2 reps of step plus and a short jog I clocked up 2 minutes and a record burn rate of 143% whatever that means, Plus my pulse was just over 100 as I stopped. (Memo to self consider getting a wrist monitor!)


I keep 3 blogs. This one, a blog primarily about Edna her illnes, and a blog about my psychic and paranormal experiences. Today is a day when it is very tricky to keep all my 3 blogs separate. Because today is definitely a life chnaging event, it concerns Edna and her dementia, and I feel I need all the external help I can get to ensure the outcome works for everyone involved - so I will be trying to harness my intuition and will be meditating and praying about all this in a very serious way.

I dont feel hungy and I think that is significant. I will make sure I have some finger food with me (fruit and cereal bars) so I can eat when I DO get hungry. I intend to do some more excercise later and try to clock up 30 minutes today - but if I dont I dont.

I dont want to be blogging about how I have failed and how mch I dislike myself at the end of today. I do not want to give myself the excuse to comfort eat. Putting wiegth on through stress isn't going to hekp anyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tend to gain weight when stressed but unlike you, I am not in tune enough to recognise it's happening until it's too late