Tuesday 14 July 2009

Two posts in one day tells its own story

I had a very upsetting vist to see Edna today. I am sitting here feeling very tired and dispirited, wondering if I can face work tomorrow. The temptation to hit the biscuit barrel is HUGE - but I have managed not to so far. I did us vegetable omlette for tea and for pudding we will finish off the crumble from Sunday with some custard.

I can see myself having something alcoholic tonight though. At least its fewer calories than biscuits and I wont hate myself afterwards .

I have a headache which I know is caused by stress. I dont feel ravenously hungry at the moment - but I can feel it building. At the moment I feel slightly sick - the way I did this morning before my appointment.

Emotion plays havoc with eating - but I am going to try and keep things under control. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow - if I get some decent sleep. If I dont sleep.......................


I need to make sure I do sleep so I MUST listen to a trance track tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh it sounds terribly emotional, I hope you pulled thru okay