Saturday 11 July 2009

At the end of the day.......

I am still exhausted. I am not going to go into details about Edna - its all in the other blog - but that situation is highly stressful to put it mildly.

But there has been some good newes today. My new phone has arrived and I have worked out how to use it - with some help from Steve. It even has a hands free kit so I can sue ti in the car. I now have another 90 minutes when I can make phone calls.

Steve has the money from the insurance policies, has bought some new curtains for his house in a sale, and best of all the problem between between him and janet and Dale about his sky dish has been resolved. A Sky engineer turned up unexpectedly today - and solved it by the simple expedient of moving the dish to the otjher side of Steve's house so it can't be seen from Janets garden. So all is harmonius between Nos 4 and 6 now - and Dale has even offerred to make him a new back gate.

Phil is away for a month so Steve is on hs own so I suspect we will be seeing a bit more of him than we used to.

But somehow food has gone OK today. I did munch on some biscvuits this afternoon - but I was hungty. But I wasn't able to eat even half of my chicken tokka and chips. I just couldnt eat it.

Partly thats because I am so tired - but I managed to eat conciosuly and slowly and I stopped before I was full.

I seem not to be giving into comfort eating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sally well done on not only not giving into not comfort eating but managing to still eat consciously even when tired...that's great