Monday 27 July 2009

Mind and body

Yes a seconf post today - becasue I had a eureka moment today. This morning I was alble to clarify how ,ong my current locum placment will last. originally I had been told I was covering for a pharmacist out in Afghanistan with the TA. She returns at the beginning of September. But Geoff made it clear that unless I WANT to leave they are happy to keep me on. They are going to let other locums go at Corbett and Guest Hospitals. But they both want to leave - and are both full time. I am part time and so cheaper for them.

I felt a as if a huge weight had been lifted from my shoulders. I hadn't realise wuite how worried I was about the work situation.

That conversation was in the morning.

I managed to eat my lunch slowly - and couldn't eat both sandwiches.

I never cease to be amazed at the amazing power of the mind over the body.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! Mind power is amazing and I love reading about situations where it comes to light what an impact thoughts play when it comes to eating