Wednesday 8 July 2009

I've done it!!!

What have I done? read the blog and find out.......

Food was OK yesterday. I ate breakfast slowly, I did munch on a cereal bar just before I went into the dispensary. I ate lunch too fast. Lunch is always a problem because I have to try and decide in the morning what I will enjoy at lunchtime - and sometimes it changes. Dinner was a salad and I ate it slower than on previous days. Desert was fresh fruit and salad and ice cream. The only slight spoiler was some ginger biscuits. But on the whole not too bad.

I kept up with the startegy of taking every opportunity to walk round the dispensary to fetch files, take prescriptions to the labelling bench etc.

I picked up the new car - and the first porper trip in it was to pick up stuff for Jim to fit the new shower. Typical!!. Tonight will ne the first time I really test the difference between a 1.6 and 1.1 when I am coming home UP Mucklow Hill.

I didnt sleep well but I dont feel tired this morning. But I was awake quite early. And I decided I needed to make the outdoor excercise my first priority. So I changed my routine. Got up, fed the cats, had coffee, and w ent out for a walk/jog. I did the long route and I did 'scouts pace' )100 walking steps 100 jogging steps) from the back do to halfway round the lake. I walkled the rest of the way (including the long way round Corvedale). By 7.16 I was back ready to sort out breakfast and use the Wii fit.

Breakfast is ebing eaten slowly as I type this.

I didnt do much on the Wii fit - but I did coupeof muscle excercise and got good scores considering I was still recovering from the walk. My Wii fit age has gone up to 39 - but ads long as it is below 40 I'm happy.

And when I did the body test - for today at least - my weight was


13 st and 13 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am braced for the fact that tomorrow it will be up again but that is SUCH a psychological boost.

I feel fantastic . Bring it on world. Whatever you are going to throw at me I can take it!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ginger nuts? they are one of my favourite biscuits and remind me of wonderful times as a child at my nanna's as she always had them.

Wow well done on the run/walk, it sounds like a lovely place to run too.

Under 14 stone - that's really great Sally.

I LOVE the last sentence in your post. I have not had a great day so far weight wise (eating well though) had a few home truths thrown my way and they were not pleasant but your "bring it on" attitude makes me feel positive and hopefull!