Wednesday 22 July 2009

Start as you mean to go on

Well I have managed that this morning. It is 7.45 -much later than when I normally sit down to blog. But I can list all the things I have already done today

Been for a walk
Used the Wii fit
Loaded the dishwasher
Made my lunch

Yesterday ended up being a disaster foodwise. I am not surprised when I did the body test my BMI was up a touch and my weight was just over the dreaded 14st mark. But I am eating my breakfast fairly slowly and feel fairly good about myself this morning.Unfortunately I feel hungrier than I would like so slow eating is a bit of a problem. I woke hungry in the night - but I know that was emotional.

I slept badly last night, and had weird dreams again. I will have to try and write some of them down if I can and see what the symbols in the dreams may mean. I am dreaming for a reason I am quite sure.

The bad news is that 10 minutes in, my breakfast bowl is empty and I still feel hungry. I still have the emotionla issues from yesterday around. (see other blog) I did have some useful insights while I was walking but nothing that has given me that 'eureka' moment that shows me how problems can be solved. The bottom line is I am facing an unkown situation that is totally out of my control and I am scared. I still have to deal with the hunger tho. My breakfast was quite small (I weetabix and a kiwi fruit) And I have done some excercise . The hunger feels real, so I will have something else to eat before I go to work

So many thigns are NOT under my control at the moment. But that is no excuse for not controlling the things I can. If I can't control the hunger I can at least make sure what I am eating is as healty as possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a very productive start to the day!

I hope the stress in this messages has eased by the time I get to read the current messages, you sound run down Sally x