Tuesday 21 July 2009

Fracture clinic day

But it could also be kitten day - as Steve has asked if I can take him to Barnes Hill to find a kitten.

I am tired. I know I am tired because its 8.00 and I have only just woken up. I turned off the alarm at 6.30 and turned on the radio. Next thing I know I am deep in a weird dream about NOT finding Edna at the fracture clinic until something I heard made me realise it WAS a dream and I woke up.

I feel horribly sluggish at the moment - and its just as well I am not at work today.

Yesterday was spent with my stomach in a not worried about Steve. But he is home and is as OK as can be expected under the circumstances. Now all I have to do is tell Edna that the great romance is over . Food wasn't a total disaster although I didn't eat as slowly as I should have done. It also went slightly to pot yesterday evening when I hit the biscuit barrel - but that was before I knew Steve was home.

I dont have energy to excercise this morning - and it is far too wet to go for a walk in the park anyway. I may put the wiifit on later. I am just starting to feel hungry but dont really have any idea what I want to eat.

I amy as well be honest and own up to huge self image issues today. I feel totally helpless to really help Steve or Edna. Totally irrational but the only way I know how to counter this is to run around doing things for them, whihc takes time that I dont have and energy that I dont have and will make me even MORE tired.

I have to find a way yo get some balance. I have to convice myself that people will love me even if I am NOT being endlessly helpful to them.

No comments: