Wednesday 15 July 2009

The morning after

I was so tired I went to bed at 9.00 last night and didnt bother listening to anything. I went off fairly quickly but woke about midnight. I woke once more during the night but basiacally didnt wake again properly until just past 6.

I do feel better in myself - but the body test showed I am not at my best. The results on both tests were 10% worse than before. My weight was 1lb up - but I am wearing heavier clothing this morning whihc probably accounts for most of it.

I did have a couple of biscuits as well as a small whisky last night - but I dont hate myself so I feelno urge to just throw caution to the winds this morning.

I havent eaten yet - I'm not really hungry. I dont know what I fancy to eat at the moment.

It is a horrible grey day today -quite wet. But I am going to go for a walk in a minute (when I have finished my coffee and am properly awake)

Morning is MY time when no-one else needs me. So this is the time I can dedicate to myself and my health and well being. And I am going to make the most of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think a whisky and a couple of biscuits sounds like you controlled the urges very well, considering the emotions you were obviously feeling, it was very noticeable in that post