Sunday 19 July 2009

A bad day

The visit to the hospital was very stressful. I came away with the most tremendous urge for chocolate. I had to do soem shopping on the way home, so I decided I would give in to the urge and I bought some double choclate chip muffins. I have only eaten one. 6 hours later the other 5 are still in the packet.

This is an amazing feat because the stress levels went up massively when I learned that my son's girlfirend had decided to end the relationship while he was staying at her home down in Bournmouth. He is coming back tomorrow (he shouldl have been staying till Friday) . I am so upset thinking of HIM so upset miles away in a place where the only person he knows is her.

I feel aboslutely helpless

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH NO!!! Why? they only just started going out!

Is he okay?

Well done on leaving the other muffins by the way :)