Monday 6 July 2009

New week new me

Well thats the idea anyway. I changed my priorities when I got up. So I turned the Wii fit on as soon as I had finished my kitchen chores. So I have done some yoga ,step plus and one muscle excercise.. I have also done another body test.

I have decided for a bit I will do a daily body test even though it is against Paul's ethos. I do get a kick out of seeing how my Wii fit age goes (down 2 years this morning!) goes. The test can also give me an idea of the sorts of excercises I need to concentrate on to keep fit. Plus I will be honest and say when I saw my BMI had dropped a bit from yesterday it was nice. I have a BMI of over 35 at the moment. It is well hidden because I am naturally well endowed up top. In act I sometimes think if I had a boob reduction I would lose at least 7 lbs and not look any different lol. But the bottom line is my BMI shows I have significant health risks that I cant ignore. Thats why I am trying to reduce it. I want to see if I do better when I am keeping closer track of how I am doing. I MUST et my BMI below 30.

Food yesterday wasnt brilliant. I ate alower but was I still in the clean plate club. However this morning I seem to have resigned from it. Breakfast was one weetabix with an orange and yoghurt. I have managed to leave some of it and certainly ate it slower than I have done for some time. But I know I will have to have something else to eat before I start in the dispensary

Yesterday I moved my body with the Wii fit and 20 minutes gardening at Steve's.

I drank a lot - you have to in this heat. It is cooler now thankfully but still a ong way from being cold. I am sitting here weaing only a baby doll nightie sweating.

I havent been sending myself much love recently I realise. I think I am so used to blogging it doesnt work like that any more. I dint hate myself - but I am kind of neutral and I think maybe that is something I need to work on.

I cant finish this entry without commenting on the fact that today would have been Mum's birthday. It is the first one since she died. I am sure Jane will e having a bad day today. I hope my late anniversary present to them (It was their 40th anniversary yesterday) will cheer her up.

Steve was in a negative mood yesterday . I pikced up on it and I ascibed it to his illness. It was Tony who later commented that he is undoubtedly missing Judy. No doubt we are both right and it is combination of the two.

I have to allow for the fact that my negative mood is due to my external stress points. Hopefully I will feel better once today is over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sally I hope you can think of many happy times you had with your mum today and don't feel sad for too long