Thursday 30 July 2009

Back from work

I did make it to work - and survived until my normal leaving time. I have just got home and had the pleasure of catching up with your comments Sharon. It does help having another persons perspective.

I am stressed - and tired - and fed up at the moment. Its horrible the way Edna's situation has taken over so much.

I am not doing as well as I should do with food, and I still can't see how to turn things around. Its all about getting the mind in order - and there is too much going on at the moment.

I am doing quite well in keeping things to reasonable levels. OK I am eating biscuits - but not binging on a whole packet. There were chocolate bars in the tea room today. I only had one. I caugtn sight of myself in a mirror and was pleasantly surprised by how dumpy I DIDN'T look.

I haven't lost the plot - it is on hold while I work on a different plot line at the moment.

Good to have you back Sharon :-)

Later

I've used the Wii fit. 10 minutes step aerobics - over 1100 steps. Not much but its a start. Feel much better in myslef now I feel I am excercising again

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay you :)

I have decided to use the Wii fit from now on too I also ordered a game for my new DS (actually it's not new, it's a hand me down ... anyway...)

Its called "My Health Coach" and I thought it might be fun