Tuesday 7 July 2009

A nothing sort of day

I cant really think of an interesting title for the blog because yesterday was an OK day on the whole . nothing really good or bad.

Food went OK. I am still not eating as slowly as I would like - but I am slowing down again. One big imrorvment was NO BISCUITS!!!!

Lets go through the whole check list.

I ate what I wanted not what I thought I should I eat. So I had sugar on cereal and in coffee. Not a lot - just a bit

I ate consciously - but not slowly enough

I didnt stop before I was full tho. I must work on that

I sort of ate when I was hungry - but there is no dount work DOES get in the way of that a bit. It can be managed - but I am not doig it very well at the moment

I moved my body. Yes Wii fit and a walk

I drank water - lots

Did I send myself love? Well yes I think I managed than I have been doing. I feel better about myself

I cant remember the other items on the checklist. That shows it has been too long since I did it. I need to go back to basics.

One of the things Paul says is sometimes people complain the programme has stopped working. When they think about it - it means they are not following the programme

My mind is being concnebntrated on this by me decision to do a daily body AND an appointmnet that has just been made for me at my GP surgery for a BP check. I have a week to try and make a big step towards my goal weight since I know they will weigh me - and I want to know in my own mind I can convince them I dont need medication of any sort. I want to show I can make the lifestyle changes and dont need the medication.

The body test not much to my surrpise showed I had gone back up to the BMI I had on Sunday. It will be intetesrting to see what happens to the grapgh over the next 12 days. If I think I am beggining to obsess about the figures I will stop the daily tests.

I didnt sleep well last night and was late to bed becasue I ended up having to take Andy back to Pineapple Road after the game after Robert accidently took Andy's coat instead of his. And Andy's coat has has money AND his medication in it. So when Andy's taxi got to the hosue to pick him up his stuff was at Robs and I was just setting out to retrieve them. So we sent the taxi away. In then end it didnt take me that long to take him home and get back but I could have done without it

Anyway it is a wet grey day - but I am still going to throw some olf clothes on and go for a walk in the park. yesterday I broke into a job for part of it p and got remnded why big boobs dont go well with running!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No biscuits is a big positive for you :)I always found it hard to resist biscuits but they don't have arnott's here so I don't buy biscuits at all anymore.

LOL it's great that you gave a bit of running a go but no big boobs don't go well with running at all. I wear a bra like a straight jacket to stop them from moving!