Friday 10 July 2009

I survived the day

Actually I did quite well. I got all the shopping done before I went to work, I sorted out the mobile phone problem when I got home.

I did the body test and a short workout - but didnt go for a walk. And I have apparently put on another pound so I am back up to 14st 1lb. But doi I care about that - not really becasuse there is no way my core weight has increased by 2 lbs in 2 days. The bodies normal fluctuation and the sensitivity of the board to weight changes really makes daily bosy tests meaningless. I had to laugh at the barrage of suggestions it gives you as optios to explain the weight gain.

My wii fit age went up to 41 which is dissappointing - but I was tired this morning.

I told Sharon not define herslef by figures - I need to take my own advice.

I need a chill out weekend - as much as I can anyway. Apart from taking shopping over to Edna I have no jobs I MUST do.


Much later - 3.00 am

Alll my plans have gone awry. Edma had a fall and has been admitted to Selly Oak Hopsital. So my weekend is going to be anything but relaxing. I have a horrible feeling of deja vu about this

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about Edna