Friday 24 July 2009

Nearly the weekeknd

Today is the first anniversary of Mum's death.

I am tired this morning. I am so glad it is Friday. I am quite seriously wondering if I will work a full day today. I may ask to leave at 1.00.

Food was OK yesterday although I did hit the biscuit barrel - but I was hungry when I ate them. This morning I know I am not going to get any excercise done. I feel too tired and too sluggish. But I have eaten a healthy breakfast - and eaten it fairly slowly. I still feel hungry - but it feels emotional rather than real. I managed to ignore the emotional hunger yesterday. I didnt have anything to eat after my breakfast .

I have a long 'to do' list in my mind - but most of it doesn't need to be done now or today. Yesterday I was given a very strong message to slow down. And I am going to do just that. I have no doubt Tony will be delighted.

No comments: