Tuesday 28 July 2009

Mind over matter

Well I am starting today in a much more upbeat mood than yesterday. After the way I managed my lunch yesterday I feel rejuvenated.

Food went OK the rest of the day. I did a lot of rushing so my dinner was quite small simply so I had time to eat it in the time available.

I have started off this morning with a walk in the park, I have had breakfast - which was eaten at a pace I am happy with, and here I am blogging away.

The downside is my IBS is really playing up and I am back on Movicol. Finding out Russels Hall will almost certianly keep me on has releived a lot of stress - but by no means all. I do know I am feeling better because the game last night went well but IBS will strike when it wants to - and I am sure this attack is the result of the stress of the past week or so.

I am really enjoyiong my walks - although I feel guilty about not using the wii fit. I am sure it will come into its own in winter when the park will be a much less practical option.

Hopefully by winter I will be at least a stone lighter . Now there's an interesting an practical goal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your sounding much better in this post :)