Saturday 11 July 2009

OK take a deep breath..............

It is 8.30 am and I am knackered from lack of sleep. I had to get up to pacify the cats - and anyway I am expecting my new mobile to be delivered this morning anytime between 8.00 and 1.00.

I am sitting here wondering what to do and where we go from here. I am also wondering what sort of w/e I will have and if all this is going to affect my work.

I didnt resist bsicuits last night at 2.00am but I havent binged or done any serious comfort eating. Breakfast was 2 pieces of toast and marmite.

I know formal excercise is going to be off the agenda today- but I anticipate expending a lot of nervous energy on running around doing things. I am supposed to be going over to keep Rachel company tonight as it is Tylers stag do. I am really not sure if I will make it or if I am in the mood to make it.

I am determined not to let this lure me into comfort eating - but I am going to abandon body tests . The last two days have shown me that daily wiegh ins are as futile as Paul says. I ate the toast faily slowly - and I do still feel hungry but I really dont fancy anything to eat - the thought makes me feel slightly sick.

I knew these kinds of episodes were likeley to occur with Edna . I have arranged my life so I can cope with them. There is no need for me to go into a panic or get into the sort of state that causes emotional eating. I am just so tired at the moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was going to try daily weigh ins too but I am happy with weekly ones, I don't cope well with the daily fluctuations

I hope you manage to get some rest