Tuesday 1 July 2008

New day new beggining?

So I sit here facing another day at Selly Oak, wondering how I am going to cope. I have knots in my stomach and I am not due in for another 4 hours offcially. Why am I so anxious? Is this a signal that returning to work at the hospital is a total non starter? Ort is it just because I am tired and not thinking rationally. Time wll tell.

I tried to use the McKenna track last night but gave up half way through as I couldn't relax at all. I'll try to listen to one of them this morning before I go out.

On the plus side I do feel positive about managing food at the moment - although it is tricky fitting eatig when you are hungry round work lunch breaks. Even if I dn't always stick to the rules I know the ed result is that I am eating less and excersisng more so overall that is good for me. I do think I need to increase my water intake though so tat is my goa foir today to drink more water. On the basis of 'eat what you really want ' I had sugar on my cereal this morning. It gives a crunchy texture that canderel and other subsitiutes just don't give. I really did enjoy the cereal much more. I am still eating what I think I should and not what I want to an extent. Hmmmm..I need to think about that.

Anyway time for me to get ready to go greet and the world.

No comments: