Friday 11 July 2008

Today could have been worse

but could also have been better. I walked to work (good) and had the good intentio of trying to work until 5 ish. (good) However at work I had to deal with changing syringes in 2222 boxes because of possible faulty syringes (bad) and then mid-morning I found out that I may be on graded return to work but I still have to work Saturdays - 19th July to be precise. However since it suits THEM for me to work at SOH thats where I will do it. Otherwise I think they would have expected me to go QE. This left me feeling that managment have little understanding of or sympathy for me situation. (very bad)

Clnically I coped OK . I managed my one ward and the dispensary OK. But psycholigically I felt drained - and didn't even make it till 3.30.

Then when I got home Tony was ill with a very bad stomach.

I have found a surveyor to look at the house - at least if he answers my e-mail I've found one - and at a very reasonable price. I must check out that he is reputable!

Breakfast was a revelation. I had cereal, ate it really slwoly - and couldn't even close to finsihing the bowl. In act I took the rest in to work to have as a mdimorning snack. I am reluctant to waste food in this day and age! At lunch I couldn't finish my sandwich, at with Tony ill I didn't cook and I wil admit to a packet of Doritos - but I still feel I've done reaonably well with food today. No water though.......

I am looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend - althugh will hve to do some shopping, I need to go and see Edna and I'm still catching up with the laundry from when the machine broke.....

ARRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

No comments: