Sunday 20 July 2008

Sunday a day of rest

Ha ha - it would have been nice if it WAS a day of rest but it ended up busier than I wanted. I rang Edna this morning to say I wasn't going to go over - but when she answered the phone she sounded so poorly I changed my mind and said I'd go over in the afternoon . I left at 1.00 and got back about 3.45. She was a lot better than she had been thankfully. She was well enough to talk for qite a long time anyway!

Apart from that it hasn't been a bad day. A lie in ,a chance to use the X-box, a chance to watch some TV and a bath.

I still feel really tired. I don;t feel as if I've had a real break at all so I am dreading going to work tomorrow. If I dodn;t already have Thursday and Friday booked off I'd be booking some leave first thing anyway. My stamina is still quite low, and I still have grave doubts about my ability to work a 37 1/2 hour week.

On the food front things have gone really well. I ate what I wanted when I wanted it, ate slowly, and stoped when I was full. My dinner portion was msh smaller than normal and I couldn't eat it all. I still feel full now 4 hours later. Edna asked if I'd lost weight - and she didn't know I was trying to lose any so aLl the signs are that I am geting thinner - which is good. I still clearly need to work onthe stamina as I don't feel full of energy - but that will proably come when I have less stress. I really enjoyed my porridge with sugar this morning. Ditching the artificial sweetener powder still feels like a good move. And I onyl ate about ha;f the amount I ormally would have done.

That Paul Mckenna guy really HAS messed with my head. i just can't as much as I used to.

Anyway I need to et soe sleep as I have to get up for work tommorow. I am debating whether to walk, use the car or use the bus. I'll decide in the morning.

No comments: