Tuesday 15 July 2008

Progress!!!!

Today I got a compliment. A friend walked up behind me, and said ' Have you lost weight Sally?' I felt great. If other people think I have lost weight, then I am looking good. Whether I have lost weight or not it meeans I am projecting a good image. Something is working.

I am trying to follow Paul's rules - but I know I don't stick to them all the time. I still probably eat too fast, but I am eating what I want, when I am hungry, and I know I am not eating as much as I used to. The pizza experience on Sunday proved that. I am 'moving my body' more than I have done simply by being at work.

But I am still trying, I haven't given up. I recon that is worth something.

I am becoming convinced my best option workwise is to retire, and probably leave the NHS. I don't think there is going to be enough flexibility in the system for me to stay on terms that I like. Following yesterays meeting Emily wants to set up a meeting with HR when I can take a rep with me. So I have contacted my union rep. I want a discussion with her before the meeting. I need to be clear what is available and what I want.

No comments: