Saturday 12 July 2008

End of the day

Its now 10.30pm, and I've had a busy day. Got my hair done, been to see Edna and doe some shopping. Dinner and a glass of red wine and I am tired and ready for bed.

I've also started re-wroing thought the 'Change your lif ein 7 days' progamme. i've started by writing out what I would see if a magic wand was waved and everything was as I wanted it. I need to focus my efforts on deciding what I want, then concentrate on how I am going to get it.

I haven't binged - but I haven't stuck to the golden rules today - excpet I have eaten conciosuly and slowly - even the huge peice of cake Edna cut for me without asking! My dinner portion was small too - but I have felt hungry quite a lot and have been 'grazing'.

I am yawning and can hadly keep my eyes open so I am going to bed

No comments: