Wednesday 9 July 2008

Accentuate the positive

I am going to start by listing all the positive things from today.

I walked to work
I looked at myself in the mirror and thought that I did look better -slightly slimmer
I managed to resist the urge to binge on choclate fingers at work
I have eaten relatively healthily and have attemoted to stick to the golden rules.

I also had an insight as was walking to work while listneing to the wieght loss track. While sticking tot eh 4 golden rules will undoubtedly help you eat less and lose weight, a lot of the programme is about increasing self confidence and improving your self image. This is familiar territory to me from 'Change your life in 7 days' And at the moment self confidence is what I need - not oonly to help with losing wieght, but also with the challenges I face in my life and career. So the most important thing to happen was that I looked in mirror and thought I looked good.

I am not going to list the negative things I will just say its been a bad day, and I am glad I have a day off tommorrow. Friday can only be better at work than today has been.

No comments: