Tuesday 15 July 2008

A definite down

I din't even post yesterday becasue I didn't get the time before I went ot bed to post, so 'm doing this early in the morning. I didn't get tie to post because it was Monday and we had the game, ad I starte feeling poorly so went o to bed as soon as I had taken Robert home. I still don't feel right now;last night I felt I was in the early stages of a cold. This morning I stll feel a bit like that but my pain rpoblem is I am so stiff and creaky and my back really hurts. I don't know whether to go to work or not.

I thought I did well at work yesterady because I worked until 4.30, and I didn't use the car.I'm now wondering if I pushed my limits again. Maybe using the car would have been more sensible. I certainly intend to use the car today if I go.

On the food front things are not too bad. I had a revelatio on Sunday when we honed in for a pizza. I could only manage 4 clices when normally I would eaten all 6, and chips with gusto. My appetite is smaller than it was - or I am listening more to the signals it is sending me more. We ate 1 portion of chips and 1 xl pizza between three adults. Yesterday I was unable to resist some mini mufins, but on the plus side this morning I am sitting here drinking coffee but not eating because I am not hungry. hats probably yttr ebiggest change since I strated Paul's programme. I no longer autmatically do myself a bowl of cerela when make my coffee.

Anyway I need to try and get myself movingand see if I can get to work.

No comments: