Wednesday 16 July 2008

Still making progress

I'm going to start with Pauls checklist today
I haven't listed to the tape for some days now
I ate when I was hungry
I ate conciously
I ate what I wanted
I stoped when I was full
I didn't move my body as much as I would have liked
I have drunk water
I liked what I saw in the mirror

I didn't pig out on the chocolates, I resisted the cookies in the dispensary and I couldn't finsh my chips tonight at dinner.

At work I was able to provide help to some f the juniors, and I've told Bindi I feel I can cope with another ward next week. I know I was useful in the dispensary and I've got a lot more confidence with the dispensary procedures.

I should be feeling good - butI am down because I am dreading my visit to Mum tommorrow. I am so worried about Mum. I almost feel as if she is waiting to see me, then she will die. I have even thought that it is possible she will diie while I am there. How ridiculous is that. How self centered of me.

I am also worried that the drive down and back will tire me out - and I am worried how I will cope with work on Friday and then Saturday morning.

No comments: