Friday 18 July 2008

15 minutes of peace

I kept my romise to myself and took 15 minutes to sit in peace in the chapel and meditate/pray/focus on the future. I don't think I got any definite answers - but I felt better taking the time out. I've heard from Jane and Mumis going to start on antibiotics tommorrow for a presumed UTI. If it IS a UTI then they were slow to spot it and act.

I managed to stay at work till 4,30and I only left then becasue there was no work to be done. Next week I have said I will work full days. I wonder how I will cope. But I do have 2 days off to hel Steve sort out some legal issues with the estate.

Food is going OK. I still think I am eating too fast - but I am NOT comfort eating. If I'm not hungry I don't eat. Mt consumtoion of biscuits and crisp has plummetted. As long as I am eating a healthier diet, getting some excercise, and eating smaller meals than I used to I mst be on the right lines however fast I eat. And I am eating slower than I used to.

The programme is all about changing your relationship with food. I feel I am succeeding in that.

I did get one definite idea dring my 15 minutes , I want to do what I enjoy and am good at - and that means a job that gives me lots of communication chances. I must contact John Marriot again about lecture opportnities at Aston

No comments: