Tuesday 1 July 2008

Progress!

I walked to work and walked back. That is my big success. I feel knackered after doing it - but I did it. I know the walking is good for me for all sorts of health reasons so that is one achevment that makes me feel good about myself.

I managed to sit down a lot more at work today so I found it less tiring and less stressful. But I know sitting down isn't something I can do when am in my 'proper' job. I found my proper job tiring even before all this happened.

So how has the food side gone? I have felt hungry all day today - but it wasn't real hunger -it was nervous hunger. But I haven't made any huge slips. 1 biscuit and an ice lolly on the way home were the only indulgence foods I had - s0 I feel reasonably happy about that.

On the minus side I couldn't settle to listen to either of my McKenna tracks. But I am managing to keep on track without them at the moment.

No comments: