Sunday 13 July 2008

More worries

I am worried about my Mum. She is 92 and lives in a care home 100 miles away. I rang her today and she sou ded very frail and ill, so I've decided I ned to go down and see her. i have the aweful feeling that if I don't go soon it will be too late.

Although I have made some acheivments today with positive thinking, I've not really stuck to the golden rules of the weight loss programme. I am comfort eating.

I am also concerned that for 2 pins, I would phone in sick tommorrow and not go to work. I really don't feel like it. I don't know if its worry about Mum or because I am tired as I haven't been sleeping well lately but it is going to be a monumental effort to get into work tommorrow.

I think I have to say that tommorrow is a new day and a new start and that I will forgive myself for this lapse and try to do better tommorrow.

Is anyone reading this apart from me? Please comment if you are - I'd welcome all feedback and encouragment at the momen

No comments: