Monday 21 July 2008

That Monday morning feeling

The day has started well. I woke early and managed to do some positive visualtion excercises. I imagined myself slimmer, I imagined how my day was going to go at work, I did the 'inner smile' excecise . My mind wandered a bit becasue I was still sleepy but I did it.

I got up sorted out my lnch and did myself breakfast (2 small wheat biscuits and a kiwi fruit with milk and sugar) I looked at the bowl and thught ' That looks too much' 15 minutes later I am full and I've only eaten about half of the breakfast. So I will package up the remainder to have as a mid-morning snack at work. In this day and age of rising food prices, wasting food is NOT an option.

I think I am going to manage to walk to work, but I will get the bus home. Memo to self I MUST get organised to try cycling. Its only 2 miles to Selly Oak Hospital - it should be a doddle.

Whne I get to work I must finish my e-mail to Dee (my union rep) explaining my situation. Finshing that and posing the questions I want answers to will help me focus on what I really want out of this situation.

During the day I must try to take 15 minutes for meditation/visualisations/prayer.

Clearly yesterday has energised my mind if not my body (although even that isn't too bad as I'm planning on ditching the car) Here's to having a good day.

No comments: