Sunday 6 July 2008

A moving day

Excuse the pun but today HAS been a moving day as Steve moved into Dawlish Road. Somehow this feels like a more permanent move than when he went to Opal. Its probably jst me being tired - and a bit emotional after yesterday though. I do suspect that we will see a lot less of him now than we used to. I suspect there will be fewer times when he stops over here - but we'll see.

I am still VERY tired but not feeling that work is going to be one exhausting drag and that I can't face it. But don't bet on me walking to work tommorrow. I knw my limits and that won't be on my agenda.

Food today has been yesterdays leftovers. I bought WAY too mich food so there is quite a lot left - bioth cooked an uncooked. I haven't done brilliantly with the golden rules today. I probably haven't eaten slowly enough and although I have avoided a binge, I haven't thought consciosulyy about what I am eating. But I still haven't stuffed myself they way I might have done before. Diets and eating plans always tend to fall aprt at weekends. I am confident tommorrow I will still be in control of food......not it in control of me. And that is what 'I can make you thin' is all about

No comments: