Friday 18 July 2008

The morning after the day before

Last night I was surprised by te fact that I was knackered - but didn't feel the total exhaustion I have felt after previous visits to Mum. I optimistiaclly thought I ight even leave the car behind today. This morning I have radically revised this view. I am TIRED and getting though a day at work is going to be challenging. But its a challenge I am up to. However not using the car is not an option. Even the bus isn't an option as the walk through the park on the way home would be too daunting. Anyway the weather forecast is appalling and I don't fancy getting soaked.

I have decided I need to set myself specific goals each day for positive action. I probably ought to do Paul's 'negativity fast' for the next week and I will try.

So today my goal is to make time for meditation,visualization,prayer whatever. I am going to MAKE time to focus on what I want to acheive and find ways to acheive it. 15 minutes out of a day sholdlnt' be too difficult to find. I will go to the chapel during my lunch break.

No comments: