Friday 4 July 2008

The end of a good day

Depsite discomfort and needing to where the TENS machine it HAS been a good day. I didn't drink much water but I managed the rest of the 'golden rules' quite well. I even cooked pasta for mysefl when I did Fish and Chips for the men. I didn't WANT the fish and chips. I really enjoyed the pasta - and all the food I ate today.

I managed to empty my e-mail box at work. I didn't feel especially inspired by anything I read - but nothing really tied my stomach in knots either. I also managed to be the sole pharmacist in the duspensary for the lucnh hour. I worked from 9.15 to 2.16 and next weel I am going to try orking 9.00 till about 4.00 and see how I go on. But I still find myself quite content to be in the dispensary.

I've had a busy day because after work Steve and I went shopping for the BBQ suppies, and then we built the BBQ. We were in bits by the time we finished.... well YOU try having a sensible conversation when you keep talking about screws, nuts ,holes and R's - even when it IS your son you are talking to (or in his case your mother) It was hysterical.

But despite doing so much, I feel quite energetic. It is now past 10.00pm and although I will be going to bed soon, I am much less tired than I have been.

It has been a good day - and I hope the start of a good weekend

No comments: