Wednesday 30 July 2008

Restoring manual control?

I suppose an entry every other day isn't too bad at the moment. I went to work today - although I didn't stay all day. I decided today wold be a good day to take the half day I am owed from working the other Saturday. I managed OK at work bt was glad to leave when I did, I got paid today -good news - but ther think I am still off sick - so they put me down to half pay with SSP. So my money was over 500.00 short. I have managed to sort it out and I will get the money I am owed on Tuesday - but it dod feel rather as if someone is getting great pleasure out of crapping on me from a great height .

However I am now determined that I am NOT going to take more than 5 days during my current problems and I AM going to work full hours - even if it means I have ti use the car every day.

Food hasn't been totally out of control - but I haven't really binged so I feel I am doing well under the circumstances. I am NOT superwoman - and I am NOT going to critcise myself.

I really am feeling better today, and I do now beleive (as opposed to know intellectually) that I will survive all this sane

No comments: