Monday 30 June 2008

The end of a tough day

So how has it all gone? Well lets doe the Paul McKenna stuff first. Did I stick to golden rules?

I ate when I was hungry, tried to eat consciuosly and managed it most of the time. I ate what I wanted - slowly - and did feel satisfied most of the time. But one or two biscuits did get eaten, and I munched a sauasge roll as I was walking back home through the park. But I did walk to work and walked part of the way home so I 'moved my body' .

Work went OK up to a point. I realised I find standing turing so I need to sit down more than I used to. I was able to sit at the checking bench - but the stool was a bit in the way. I was suposed to work until 3.30 but from about 2.30 onwards I found myself getting really stressed by paperwork systems. I decided about 3.15 I was this was probably a sig that I had done enough so I left early. Tis hasn't increased my confidence about how I will cope with full time hours and my proper job - but it is still early days. I know I need to give myself time.

No comments: