Tuesday 5 May 2009

A VERY bad day yesterday

There is no other way to describe my eating yesterday as bingeing. I ate so many biscuits - and I dont know why.

And boy am I paying it for today in sluggishness and lethargy, very poor self image and IBS . I am sitting here with my mug of coffee, no desire to eat at all, having had to take 2 Movicol sachets.

Hopefully that will encourage my bowels to get moving, now all I have to do is find a way to encourage myself to get moving and get back on track.

I feel so ashamed of myself becasuse I cant even use the excuse of comfort eating. I wasnt stressed yesterday - well no more than normal, What I mean is there was no unusual cause of stress. Maybe it was because I knew I needed to do things but couldnt because of the bank holiday. So maybe my best course of action is just to get those things done as quickly as possible.

I will have a better day today. I am not giving up on the programme

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is there something about biscuits that makes you feel comforted? I tend to overeat on biscuits and I think it's because as a child I rarely saw one of my grandmothers and when I did she always had biscuits and it made me feel happy.
I have started looking at reasons I overeat like that lately.