Saturday 2 May 2009

A busy day ahead

We are at a car boot sale this morning making another attempt to clear some of the clutter from Alan's house. I am still tired from decorating yesterday - but hooray hooray the liviing room is finished - all bar a little touching up here and there.

I am still not succedding brilliantly with food. I am trying to slow my eating right down again and failing, I am still not drinking enough water, but I reckon I am being controlled enough to at least continue the slow weight loss I have been managing so far. But I wont be putting weight on - at least I dont think so.

Psycholoigically I would love to break through the 13st barrier. I have been 14st something for years. But I am now much MUCH closer to being 13st something than ending up 15st something. It would mean so much to me to get through that barrier. I know I wont reach my Wiifit goal weight - which is 13st 6 in about 6 weeks - but 13st 13 would do me - and that IS acheivable. So I will keep that in mind . OK I know what Paul would say about having a weight fugure in my head - but that is what I need to motivate me I think. I cant visualize a thinner me.

I am not doing too bad today. I havent eaten yet becasue I am not hungry. But I am going to be busy all morning so I do need to take that into acount.

I have just under 90 minutes to get myself up a dressed ,the goods and the table into the car, get Tony up (that could be tricky!!) and get us up to the site for 9.00 so we can set up. I do not have time to sit around blogging!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope the car boot sale went well