Wednesday 20 May 2009

Know thyself

I suspect a lot of people who do ICMYT discover surprising things about themselves. I have made a surprising discovery about myself . I have realised I have a certain amount of charisma -something I had never realised. People dont forget me. I realised that when 3 of the staff at RHH remembered working with me YEARS ago - in some cases only for a short time. I have known for a long time that I stick in peoples memories but I had always felt deep inside that it was because I was a bit odd, or had done stupid things. In other words I thought they remembered me for the wrong reasons. With my new Paul developed insights and confidence, I now realise it is for all the RIGHT reasons. That is an amzing reveletion for me.

Yesterday went OKish but I camer home from work early with a dodgy stomach. I'm not sure if I will go to work today.

Food went OK tho but I didnt excercise as much as normal.

I am not sure if my problem yesterday had a physical cause or an emotional cause. The symtpoms were real tho. But I am aware of being VERY tired. I am thinking seriosuly about cutting back from 30 hours a week to 27 and a half. But I'm not going to do anything until I have finished 4 weeks at RHH.

I have listened to the CD this morning but I am running late. Normally I listen before the alarm goes off and get up when it does. I didnt listen until after the alarm had gone off this morning I do still have plnety of time do everything I need to do to get to work.

I think I need a holiday - and I dont mean time off work - I mean a total break from Birmingham.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is great Sally, and obviously your realising that it's for the right reasons people remember you is an indication of how you must feel better about yourself...did that make sense?? I think you know what I am trying to say :)

Yes a holiday sounds lovely and so does cutting down your hours, three extra hours for yourself might be the key to feeling much better