Thursday 28 May 2009

Back into the routine

Its 7.30 am. I am up, I've fed the cats, washed up, done myself some breakfast and have done some yoag and step plus on the Wii fit.

I am still eating the breakfast - proof that I am eating slowly. So far so good.

I have also listened to the ICMYT CD this morning and I had quite a good nights sleep last night after listening to ICMY Sleep.

I am back to work today - and hopefully will be less stressed than I was on Tuesday now I have sorted out the problem of the missing drugs. I also found an email address for NPower so I have sent them a blistering e-mail that leaves them in no doubt about how I feel . I will feel better when I can tell Steve what has happened - but that will have to wait until after this afternoon when he has his last exam.

I am planning on seing Edna after work - and I will be leaving work at 4.00 not 4.30. The extra time is much more valuable than the 13.50 I would earn!! I will have to tell RHH about my situation if I am to get any chnace of a permanaent re-vamp of these hours. They wont be much help if they think my only concern is traffic. If only!!!

So I am feeling quietly positive - but very glad it is nearly the weekend so I can relax for a couple of days. That is the clearest sign I can't continue with these hours.

Food went well yesteday. I resigmned from the clean plate club again - and I think my resignation is still in force this orning. I have only eaten 3/4 of my breakfast. So I do feel I am back on track with that. And last night I need 30 minutes free stepping to the mantra of 13 stone and 13 lbs. I clocked up over an hour on the Wii fit yesterday. And this morning my workout included the downward facing dog .

So a good start to what I hope will be a good day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I ready that first line in a hurry and I thought you said your fed up rather than your up and have fed the cats!

anyway....

I have had an awful eating day already and my shuffle with the Paul tracks on it is broken so I am working out a way to plan to listen to the tracks again.

Mat finally copied the disc for me and i am off to the post office tonight (sorry it took a day or two longer than expected)

Glad you have sorted out the drug problem and sound happier and less stressed.

Anonymous said...

ps: will answer your FB message in facebook :)