Friday 29 May 2009

Good morning world!!

This blog is always a good way to start the day. Either I am recording positive things, which boosts me OR I am using the blog to vent destructive emotions. Sometimes its both - but either way I the act of blogging usually makes has a positive effect.

This is a mixed entry type of day - but as the title shows I am feeling quite chirpy.

Food was a triumph yesterday. I didnt ever feel ravenously hungry and it took me well over half an hour to eat my salad last night. I took at least twice as long as Tony ! I had one repeat one biscuit only during the day - and didnt really want any more. At no point was I fighting a craving. In fact I followed Paul's rules almost to the letter with my dinner. I decided a few crisps on the side would be nice - so I added a few crisps - and throughly enjoyed them.

I also clocked up over 45 minutes on the Wiifit with 30 minutes free stepping last night.

I slept well last night - as usual the ICMYS trance track sent me off to sleep efficiently.

I do have a couple of worry issues (Edna's carers and NPower) but I have plans for both situations. I am trying to focus on positive outxomes in both cases - but sadly the worst case scenarios keep creeping in and the movies in my mind are not pleasant. But both the psalm I read last night and the Spark people reflection this morning were VERY apt for my current situation. So somone is telling me something and I am trying to listen and take the message to heart.

But this morning I am sitting here a little tired, with the beggining of emotinal hunger pangs and with slight but nigling sciatica. I think I overdid the excercise last night. I am very glad that today is Friday and have 2 days off work to look forward to.

But I do know I am going to work today, I have no desire NOT to go and am not panicing at the thought of work. And that is why I feel as positive as I do. That is the clearest indication of how far I have come in the 3 years since I first encountered Paul's books and ideas. My journey is continuing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They say writing is great for the soul. I have a habit of getting bored of writing - but glad you don't :)

You sound so on track Sally - that is fantastic.