Monday 11 May 2009

Continiuing change

Well today sees the next phase of my life - working somewhere other than QE/SOH. I am not nervous - possibly because I am not having to rush thanks to the late start time. As long as I dont waste time this morning I have to do everything I need to and still leave in plenty of time to be early. I alwasy allow more time on the first day to allow for getting lost and having trouble parking.

I listened to the weight loss CD before I got up.

I am eating my breakfast (1 weetabix with a cut up orange and plain yoghurt - all sweetened with some sugar) And I am enjoying it. My next move will be a Wii fit work out .

I feel quietly confident that everything is under control - mainly because I did so well with food yesterday - although to be fair I wouldnt have won any awards for the healthiness of the food. But that was because I didnt have a proper meal. I fancied some bread and cheese when we got in from the car boot sale - and I just never felt hungry after that.

The other reason I think I feel so confident is that I meditated last night. I think the discipline of daily meditation is one way to feel in control - and it certainly helps me to relax.

So I feel ready for whatever today is going to throw at me - and I am confident I can meet all the challenges.

Later.

I am due at work in a little under 2 hours, so I have loads of time. I have put the washing machine and the dishwasher on . My lunch and everything I need for work is packed, and I am dressed and ready (even raring!!) to go. This is GREAT organisation - and I know this is what is needed .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you had a fantastic day